16 May, 2010

Shockingly Productive Weekend

I had a shockingly productive weekend. I actually organized, which is something I used to love to do, but haven't been able to bring myself to tackle in the last seven months. I cleaned out beneath my bathroom sink, and my dresser. I think the next project will be the linen closet and my walk-in closet. And someday I'll have to sit down and figure out my filing...my formerly well-organized system has now been reduced to stacks of paper in various locations around the house. Oh, and I'm caught up on my TiVo. Which is awesome...is it weird that I feel guilty when my TiVo starts getting full? Yes, I'll answer that one myself, it is weird. I'm feeling guilty for having a life. That's sad on several different levels. Guess I'll have to start getting used to that feeling again. June has me traveling out of town three of four weekends: the West Coast of FL for K&E's wedding, Ohio for my cousin A's High School Graduation (can't BELIEVE she's that old!), and California for a mini-vacation and H&J's wedding. This'll be my first trip to Cali, so I'm very excited! I can't wait to get there! And hopefully, I'll have an iPad to accompany me! I've ordered one, and have no idea how long it will take to get here, but the nice lady at the Apple store seemed to think it would be in time for the big cross-country trip, so everyone keep your fingers crossed for me! I want a new toy!! :)

Oh, and on a totally unrelated note, I have no idea why or who, but someone has given me a gift subscription to Condé Nast Traveler. Anyone want to own up? It appeared in my mailbox today, and I was told that it was a gift, and the giver wishes to remain anonymous. Seriously? I can see with flowers, or jewelry, or something else, but Conde Nast Traveler? Really?

No comments: